Monday, December 18

My first blog :-)

Hello readers! Im Phani (strange name but you'll get used to it), a final yr. civil engg student, living in Navi Mumbai, India. Im a jovial, friendly, open-minded and patient person. Besides being heavily into orkuting, some of my other hobbies include playing the guitar, listening to music i.e. mainly instrumental, rock (I follow the Pakistani and Indian rock scene), pop and sometimes classical, playing Chess, watching and playing, whenever possible, Cricket. I dislike any kind of pretense, wannabes, flakes (thanks Adi) - a term we use for silly girls (I sound mannish eh? am not though), snobs and braggarts.

I'll mostly be blogging on current international and national (Indian) affairs like Indo-Pak relations, Kashmir, terrorism and also a lot on the Indian political scene. You can expect for an unbiased, non-partisan, objective and highly opinionated blogs. Im not pro-any political party. I'll be posting the source along with my blogs too whenever I can. One thing about the political scene that I need to illuminate, and I'm saying this at the outset, is that I believe its fatuous (thanks IMS) to blindly advocate the ideology and actions of any political party, not that Im cynical about all of their achievements, but because I feel there's a dearth of honest and forthright politicians in any party in my country.

6 comments:

womanssipated said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
womanssipated said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
womanssipated said...

Writing is "the kindliest God," as some wiseguy said. It's always a matter of great joy to me to see a new blogger take his first steps in the blogosphere. The possibilities are mindboggling!

Therefore, for posterity's sake, I wish you good luck with the blog. May you have a barage of comments and one or two great debates that just fall short of giving you a headache.

May you discover friends whose writing takes your breath away; may yours gradually evolve to have the same effect on others.

More strength to your keyboard!

womanssipated said...

Sorry for that mess up there. My bad. In the future, i won't keep reposting and deleting the same comment. Now THAT's sure to give you a headache! :D

Anonymous said...

well.. it's like I thought!

Anonymous said...

It agree, it is a remarkable phrase