Friday, February 16

Open up and say ahh!!

Hi guys! Just wanna share something I'm ecstatic about. My 7th semester results are out, they were declared yesterday, and I have passed!! I am so relieved and pleasantly surprised 'coz my elective wasn't exactly great but shockingly I scored 59 in it :) although the fact that I was awarded grace marks ('condoned' is the word actually) in a paper I thought I would walk all over is another matter. This,in fact, is the first time I have cleared all subjects of a single semester in my first attempt so that makes it TWO firsts :D Secondly, lol, this has made my folks very very happy. You are now reading the blog of a guy who just cant seem to wipe the satisfaction off his face. There's a spring in his step, with occasional tip-toe jumps, frequent snapping of fingers, broad chest, and a chin that's anti-gravity. Cheers! (hic):D

6 comments:

Vivek said...

Congratulations, and enjoy the experience.

aditya said...

Very humorous!!!
Am very happy for you. And you didn't deserve it, Beginner's luck I guess:)(Adi at his immature best!!!)
Aur saale, chindi, treat chahiye samjha na, don't pass the buck on to your poor, impecunious friends to foot the bill for your rare achievement.
Keep it up, and may you score distinction next time. (There is nothing wrong in being unrealistic!!!)

Maya said...

Great!! Congrats...But we do deserve a treat n a bigg one too;-)...

Unknown said...

Congrats.

PrachiK said...

I sure you're all happy and all, but pray tell me how, when you give the impression of being so brainsy, do you manage to scrape the barrel so often?

You write well and even seem to be aware of a couple of things going on in this world. In class you put up (past tense) QUITE a show of attending and even understanding. As I am tempted to often tell my Jhapknees clients, I no understand; explane pliss.

Aarti Ramanan said...

Hey congratz phani!!! The treat is still pending...
All the best for your assignments and submissions...