Thursday, January 25

On a note-so-happy note

Its a sad sort of day for me. I usually have such days a few times a year and its the same sinking,surrendering feeling I'm filled with again right now, this instant. I guess when one does not get what one hopes (not being selected for a B-school, in my case), one's bound to have that 'so close, yet so far' feeling. My emotions are somewhat similar. Maybe it wasn't in my destiny. Compared to my previous 'sad' days, I'm extra depressed this time 'coz I really thought I'd get through once I finished with the rounds which I believe went through pretty satisfactorily. I try talking to a close friend but the situation isn't any better. Some say maybe something better is in store for me but I'm still depressed. Lets see, maybe next time. I know I somehow have to bear this defeat but like every other time, I'm finding it tough. Maybe some time alone will help. I try saying in my mind 'Jo bhi hota hai achche ke liye hota hai' (Whatever happens happens for the good) Dekhte hain, dekhte hain

No comments: